1) What is a pre-order?
- A “pre-order” allows you to place a reservation for a product prior to its scheduled release date. Products in a pre-order status are marked with a “pre-order” ribbon.
2) When will I receive my pre-order(s)?
- Generally, pre-orders are delivered on the listed Release Date.
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, military or diplomatic bases and certain zip codes may take longer.
- An attempted delivery on or before the delivery date meets our estimated delivery timeline. Please note that delivery may be delayed if you are unable to accept an attempted delivery, or due to inclement weather, strike, incorrect address or credit card information, or other unforeseen circumstance outside of our control.
3) What happens if a pre-order release date changes?
- Pre-order release dates we list on our site are based on information we receive from publishers or manufacturers and could be subject to change. If the scheduled release date of an item that you have pre-ordered changes, or if the release is canceled all together, we will notify you via the email address on file.
4) Can I pre-order more than 1 item at a time?
- Yes. Please note that each pre-ordered product will have a separate order reference number.
5) Can I return my pre-order after delivery?
- You may return your pre-order item within thirty days from the date it ships, as long as the item is unopened.